Social media gets all the attention these days, and email might be 30+ years old, but it's still the #1 way to market your accounting or bookkeeping firm online.
Incredibly, email has an average return on investment of $38 for each $1 spent.
So why aren't more accountants sending email newsletters?
Because it takes a lot of time.
But it doesn't have to!
Recently I presented a webinar on CPA Academy on the topic of personal email newsletters.
I started sending my own email newsletter, Cloud Accounting Weekly, about a year and a half ago.
In the webinar recording, I share what I've learned from sending 70+ issues of my own newsletter:
- How starting my own email newsletter changed my career
- Why you should start sending your own email newsletter
- How you can do it in a minimum amount of time
- How to get people to actually read it
- A live demo of the app I use to put together my newsletter (Revue)
Check out the video and let me know your thoughts!