Dr. Sean Stein Smith, DBA and CPA, joins the Cloud Accounting Podcast to discuss five of the top accounting articles from the past few weeks, including stories about PwC, blockchain, KPMG's partnership with Watson, EY's use of RPA to automate internally and for clients, the evolution of the "one firm client" practice, and why artificial intelligence is the future of accounting.
In this episode:
- PwC and Northern Trust launch blockchain audit
- KPMG offers IBM Watson-enabled accounting tools
- No Coffee Breaks Needed: Companies Add Software Robots to Workforce
- The Evolution of the One Firm Client Practice
- Why Artificial Intelligence is the Future of Accounting