Welcome to the first episode of Cloud Accounting Weekly: Podcast Edition, recorded live on CPA Academy. Phil Gross joined me to discuss five top stories in accounting technology from the past few weeks.
In this episode:
- Deloitte Gets Hacked: What We Know So Far
- Working Remotely: Zoomtopia 2017 The Great Debate
- THE UNTOLD STORY: How Xero took a band name and changed accounting for a million companies
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Bother Moving Data to a New Accounting File
- Bill.com secures $100M from JPMorgan Chase, Temasek, and others to eliminate paper from business payments