Heather Smith recently invited me as a guest on her Cloud Stories podcast series. You may know Heather as the author of the Xero for Dummies series of books. She's also a business consultant and the Australian writer for XU Magazine, an independent magazine for Xero users.
On the podcast, Heather and I have a great time talking about:
- How Cloudsourced Accounting succeeded as an online bookkeeping company
- The acquisition of Cloudsourced Accounting by Harshman Phillips & Company
- What clients want from their CPAs
- How Xero add-ons can stand out in a crowded market (mentions include Bill.com, Expensify, Abacus, Vend, and Square)
- What Xero needs to do to crack the U.S. market